Sunday, February 17, 2013

I realize it's been a year since I have posted anything here and since 2013 has commenced I have never felt more compelled to get back into working on the car. The car is currently completely stripped bare and almost untouched since my last post. I have however purchased a few new pieces to get the ball rolling and hopefully make some good progress the next few months.




Upper cowl vent
 Both sides full length floor pans
 Lower cowl panel
 Seat risers with floor pan covers
 and finally purchased a MIG welder, which I am going to attempt to do most of the repairs where possible to save some money, and because may as well try do as much of the rebuild as possible!
That's it for now, I plan on saving some more money to get the car blasted and then primed so I can actually see the extent of the rust, then put it on a jig and rip the cowl out.

No comments:

Post a Comment