Friday, June 11, 2010

In the beginning...

First of all thankyou and welcome! this blog intends to be a complete run down of my progress and work I will be doing in rebuilding a mustang (yet to be found) and its engine (already in my posession). So it is a little weird that i already have the motor before the car but either way it will need to be rebuilt since I don't want just stock internals. so this is what I have done so far.....

I obtained a 302 windsor 2valve from a forum member.....



Not in a very clean or nice state but this is how I wanted the engine as it was going to be fully rebuilt from block up....
However I didn't realise it was actually worse then i first thought lol...








And thats it so far it is a very very very long on going project with no finish date in mind but do know it will be on going for 5+ years. My next step is now to source a 67/68 mustang coupe which will be the donor car for this motor and hopefully will get one from the states soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment